Monday, April 25, 2011

Fresh hair cut and ready to go!

I am in Summerland tonight with my family. And tomorrow I leave for London, England! I spent a wonderful Easter with my family yesterday and today I basked in the beautiful sunshine of Carpinteria all day long. This morning, my two older sisters, my mom, my two nephews and I went on a lovely walk on the Bluffs in Carpinteria that look over that incredible bright blue ocean that I think about everyday when I am away at school in Utah. Then, I rushed to Santa Barbara to get my hair trimmed. Now I feel fresh and ready for those classy Europeans! (Oh and I have to look my best for the Royal Wedding....yes, I will be there for the Royal Wedding. ooh, ah. I just can't wait to see Kate and her giant poufy bajillion dollar dress parading around London in the Royal Carriage with her hottie (oh wait, not so hot, just royal) new hubby.) Then, I picked up an adorable over-the-body purse at Nordstrom (a must have from what I hear from previous study abroad girls). I am very pleased with my find. Then, my mom, little sis (Mak) and I took the baby boys to the beach. It was quite lovely. I can't believe my luck with the weather today. Absolutely gorgeous.

Another reason today has been great: I've been snacking on Easter candy all day. My dad went all out this year. See's candy galore. YUM. Although its probably not the best idea to be shoving so much chocolate down my throat right before I do the same thing in Europe. Where the chocolate is 100 times better. CANNOT WAIT. YUM! (We Pike girls are fanatically addicted to chocolate. All of us. Dark Chocolate. Except, today I learned Mak isn't so fond of that dark heavenly wonder. She prefers milk. Weirdo.)

Here are some pictures from easter.

This is my favorite. Trevor took this picture himself. Cute smile, buddy.


The Easter egg hunt kids.


Me and Mak.


The Family and Trevor being a stinker and hiding behind his rocket ship.


Uncle Robbie helping Mason get an easter egg. Aw...


......LONDON.....get ready for me!


2 comments:

  1. you should make the photos bigger, when you are doing a new post click on the photo and it should highlight, then shoes xlarge at the bottom kinda left hand corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is your haircut dingle hopper?

    ReplyDelete