Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wedding Formals

Taking our formals was so much fun!  (Even Ben thought so, I promise, which means our photographer is magical.) It was supposed to rain that day, but we were so lucky to have beautiful weather that wasn’t even very cold.  Our photographer, Travis, is AMAZING.  We fell love with him right away.  He is fun, easy-going, didn’t make us feel awkward in any way, which is very impressive for a wedding photographer.  He brought music and we just did whatever he said, and it was all very natural.  We are so grateful to have found such a wonderful photographer. 
We took our formals at Ben’s family’s friends property in the mountains of Oakley, UT.  We couldn’t have asked for a better location.  I made Ben do the beach theme for our engagements, so I guess it was his turn to pick a place that fit him more.  This place is beautiful. It’s very mountainous and very country, which means it is very Ben. 


 



















6 comments:

  1. these are amazing! you look gorgeous and i'm in love with the scenery. it does look very ben-like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey these are soo stunning! You both look so good. And I am in LOVE with your dress- where did you buy it? I'm looking for something similar to that with those kinds of sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! i love the lake ones, i hadn't seen those yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful! thanks for sharing! I loved every single picture at your reception that I saw. its fun to see some more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are awesome! I'm so glad you liked them too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow lookin at these pics made me homesick, i LOVE those mountains my goodness. and you two are hot. love love love these.

    ReplyDelete